[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC/PATCH 6/8] tidsp: add mp4v configuration

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras
Tue Sep 7 16:36:33 CEST 2010

2010/9/7 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
> Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> That's not something I can do, nor am I interested in doing, [...]
>> so I'm not even going to try
>
> Don't expect your code to get anywhere near svn with that attitude.

This is not about *me* getting anything anywhere, it's about *we*
getting support for another hw platform, in fact *I* am not personally
very vested in this getting merged... it would be nice, so other
people can use this, but I already have what I need. I do think I'm
doing my part of listening to the review comments and addressing them.

What more do you expect me to do? Travel to Texas and break in to TI
headquarters to steal the source-code and hw designs to understand
which fields are actually used, and how, and in which versions of the
different codecs. As I said... I can't, nor I'm interested in doing
that.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras