[FFmpeg-devel] Files I maintain

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Sep 3 23:06:56 CEST 2010

Hi all,

due to some personal reasons, I'll be offline until around September 20.
So, if there are patches, bug reports, comments, or complaints about the
files I maintain, I'll not be able to address them for some time...
Anyway, I think there are some skilled people on the list that can take
care of the rtpenc* and sdp.c files until I am back; feel free to commit
improvements and fixes to those files when I'm away :)

Summing up:
1) Do not expect me to read emails (and review patches, fix bugs,
etc...) for some time
2) I am pretty sure Martin, Ronald, and Luca B. can review and commit
patches for rtpenc* and sdp.c
3) To avoid overflowing my mailbox, I just disabled mail delivery on my
mailing list subscriptions. Please cc: me on emails regarding the files
I maintain.

			Thanks,
				Luca