[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec decoder output PIX_FMT

SD sdv4l2
Mon Oct 18 19:03:52 CEST 2010

Tomas,

Thank you for your reply.

I have one more question. App -> parser -> decoder -> VO -> framebuffer

Is the above possible ? Can we implement in above format ? How can we bypass
any in between decoder and VO if possible.

or App -> parser -> decoder -> libswscale -> VO -> framebuffer
if the only way we should implement ?

>>The answer to both of these questions is probably to always inspect
pix_fmt, width/height, coded_width/coded_height etc. and act
accordingly

Is not the above based on the decoder that we choose  ?

Thanks in advance,
SD.