[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] FFmpeg leader

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Oct 6 04:02:39 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 07:02:07PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 03:07:06AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 04:55:37PM -0700, Jason Garrett-Glaser wrote:
> > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
[...]
> > Thus please tell me exactly which rule ive where broken, and iam sure this
> > can be reseolved through discussion but i dont see how a vote could resolve
> > that.
>
> You do not write proper commit messages.
> You do not always add license headers to files.
> You do not always add multiple inclusion guards to headers.
> You do not format your code in K&R style.

I want to have more good developers who occasionally forget a license
header or get the whitespce before or after = wrong compared to what version
12.34 of gnu indent -kr does
and less of the whining and trolling kind

> You commit API changes without prior discussion.

there was discussion, not patches thats true and i will try to send more
patches as ive said elsewhere

He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. -- Lao Tsu