[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] rotate filter(s)

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Oct 3 19:35:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

in attachment a first stub at the rotate filter. I don't know if it is
a good idea to keep the float variant, while the rotate_ss may be
useful (and the rotation angle could be made parametric).

The integer-only rotating code is taken from tests/rotozoom.c, I don't
know if we have a corresponding version in the libs.

fill_line_with_color() and draw_rectangle() are duplicated from
vf_pad.c, so maybe we should make them public (or at least ff_ them),
drawutils.[ch] may be a good place where to put them.

Note that ffplay/SDL doesn't work with odd width/height sizes, so you
may need to rescale to an even wxh size (this could be done with a
parametric scale as discussed some months ago).

What this rotate filter still lacks, apart a resolution to the
refactoring problems mentioned above, is a YUV planar version of the
rotating function, and possibly the extension to other RGB variants,
which should be pretty easy to add. Everyone feel free to continue to
work on this and post an updated patch.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fostering and Frightening Multimedia Portable Emblematic Guru