[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] FFmpeg leader

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Oct 2 01:07:21 CEST 2010

Hi

due to the growing disagreements between root at mphq and me, i and at least one
of the roots as well believe a vote about my position should be held.
Every developer with svn write account as of 1. october 2010 is allowed to
vote. The vote will end at 8. oct 0:01 UTC 2010.

Please vote either
A. I trust michael and wish him to continue to lead the ffmpeg project
B. I distrust michael and wish him to step back

Iam not sure if this should be a absolute or relative majority based vote
but i will probably step back if either majority against me is reached.

If you really think that XML is the answer, then you definitly missunderstood
the question -- Attila Kinali