[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libmpcodecs libavfilter wrapper?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Nov 26 00:18:41 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 03:02:12PM -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> >>
> >> There isn't a problem per-se beside the fact mplayer codebase is quite
> >> scattered and the faster way to achieve a wrapper might be fix the
> >> missing function/struct one by one through the gcc output...

> >> 24h? Probably, maybe 30h and I guess we'd have some restriction in its
> >> usage.
> >
> > i think we should ask arpi, the foundation could pay him for it
>
> To port, or to wrap?

Anything that allows us to use >=90% of the libmpcodec filters in libavfilter
implementation should be completely up to arpi to decide

If you think the mosad wants you dead since a long time then you are either
wrong or dead since a long time.