[FFmpeg-devel] MPEGTS multiple PMT with the same PID

Stephen D'Angelo SDAngelo
Wed Nov 24 16:07:42 CET 2010

On 11/23/2010 3:10 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Stephen D'Angelo <SDAngelo <at> evertz.com> writes:
>
> > Some transport streams have multiple PMT with the same PID.
> > Currently, after the PMT is read from a particular PID, the
> filter is
> > closed (at the end of pmt_cb), resulting in only the first PMT with
> > that PID being read.
>
> Could you upload a sample that needs your patch?

Unfortunately, our sample content is copyrighted material.  I am
currently trying to sort out our options for providing it.  How has
FFmpeg dealt with copyrighted sample content in the past?  I know that
upload.ffmpeg.org is write-only, so does this mean that only developers
will be able to download the content?

Thanks,
 - Stephen