[FFmpeg-devel] MPEG TS encoding problem on change from stereo to mono, pay for fix

Andreas Unterhuber ffmpeg
Fri Nov 19 12:45:22 CET 2010

Ciao Stefano!
Thanks a lot. If you find the solution it would be great!
The promised money will be available for any aim of course.
I think FFmpeg and the group made a great job for the whole community - so a Foundation is a very good idea!
If you need a demo file to test let me know.