[FFmpeg-devel] [GIT] ready by the weekend

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Nov 17 18:47:45 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 05:01:31PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> j-b and janne should have all the issues sorted during this weekend (hw
> problems, latest repo checks)
>
> I'll host a mirror of it and keep in sync a copy for github and
> gitorious (somebody wants a repo.or.cz as well?).
>
> So I guess by the next week we can switch anytime.
>
> Is everybody ready? =)

No. We don't have a "cheat sheet" for anyone only familiar
with SVN, and we have not documented (have we even decided?)
how to handle bad commit messages (and different levels of
bad, ranging from spelling mistakes over non-understandable
to wrong patch-by attribution).