[FFmpeg-devel] 3D WebM/Matroska tags inclusion

Alok Ahuja waveletcoeff
Thu Nov 4 07:25:07 CET 2010

Hi Jason,

The Matroska tags have specification for packed S3D which includes
top-bottom case you mentioned as well as side-by-side and other packed
formats. This will be the most common implementation scenario as it is
currently being used for 3D streaming events and online content.

3D WebM should definitely become a reality as I noted with the example of
Firefox adoption.

Could we consider adding some command-line options for encoding 3d webm
content? If so, any specific pointers to the code would be appreciated. Will
try to create a patch for review.

Thanks,
Alok

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Jason Garrett-Glaser <darkshikari at gmail.com