[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] disallow svn propedit in the svn repo to make switching to git easier

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Nov 1 15:30:34 CET 2010

On 11/01/2010 09:28 AM, Alex Converse wrote:
> Good to hear. What's the status on actually hosting the repository?
> Seeing as "so far nobody signed the root duties contract in blood."
> j-b has graciously offered to host us at VideoLAN. Is that acceptable
> to the rest of the community?

fine by me, then I'll unbreak the gitorious sync and add yet another
sync for github and repo.cz

otherwise I can host on lscube.org git as well.

it's better to have as many sync repos as possible IMHO.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux