[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC/HACK] ffplay direct rendering and picture changes

Jai Menon jmenon86
Sat May 22 20:33:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

With ffplay dr enabled, stuff like modifying an AVPicture's linesize,
data pointers etc doesn't work because the picture reference isn't
updated. I came across this when looking at the geox frame flip stuff.
Currently, to test the patch, I can either a) disable dr or b) use the
attached patch which checks if picture properties have changed and
modifies the picref accordingly. Could anyone comment
(michael/bobby/vitor?) what I'm missing here? I still need to
understand parts of libavfilter so that's pretty much possible...

--
Jai Menon