[FFmpeg-devel] LinuxTag 2010

Michael Chinen mchinen
Fri May 21 21:56:01 CEST 2010

2010/5/14 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
> With less than 4 weeks to go, it is time to start planning for
> LinuxTag again. ?This year we have been placed in a shared area
> together with Videolan and XBMC [1].
>
> I now need a few things from you lot:
>
> - Volunteers for booth duty. ?We need the booth to be manned by a few
> ?people at all times for the duration of the exhibition (9-12 June).
> ?It is fine for people to be there for only part of the time, but
> ?please tell me which days you intend to come.

I was planning to come for a day just to check it out, so its nice to
hear I have even more reason now.

If you'll have a rookie on board I can help out at the setup/booth a
few days part-time.  (I live in Berlin so my availability is pretty
open.)

Is there some kind of discount/pass for boothies?  I know its only 8
euros a day for students, but it would be nice.

Michael