[FFmpeg-devel] use of UINT64_C in libavutil/common.h

VALETTE Eric RD-MAPS-REN eric2.valette
Fri May 7 11:18:06 CEST 2010

On 05/07/2010 10:35 AM, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

>> 3) I will not point the finger at the involved company here but will
>> address the issue internally (takes several months to resolve in
>> general)
>>
> Just give us the name so we can sue them ourselves.

Ask yourself: what are you really more interested in: suing or making
the supplier company provide access to used fmmpeg code for that
particular product (provided they indeed use ffmpeg)?  I think I have
more chance to succeed than you have and more rapidly although there is
no guaranty as there is a third party involved .

But if you prefer I can hapilly do nothing. Anyway orange may, in the
end, countersue the real culprit if money lost or business opportunity
lost is foreseen.

-- eric