[FFmpeg-devel] use of UINT64_C in libavutil/common.h

Diogo Franco diogomfranco
Thu May 6 19:23:23 CEST 2010

On 05/ 6/10 01:00 PM, VALETTE Eric RD-MAPS-REN wrote:
> But this has nothing to do with the discussion. I just pointed out that
> a C++ compatible header has become C++ incompatible. And learned that
> nobody care. That gives hint on how to maintain fixes
It *is* C++ compatible. It's the C++ standard that demands you to add
that silly define, and since FFmpeg does not include any C++ workarounds
you have to workaround on your side. Simply add that #define as the
first preprocessor command on all your files, or better yet make a
common header that is always included first on all files and does things
the right way.