[FFmpeg-devel] incoming full

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed May 5 02:43:02 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 05:42:07PM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> On 05/01/2010 10:49 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:33:24PM -0400, compn wrote:
> >> we've been doing better with incoming, i'm going to be moving more files
> >> into respected issueXXXX dirs...
> >>
> >> anyone know what incoming/source.zip is ? its 390MB...
> >> -rw-rw---- 1 mplayer ftp 389513326 Apr 16 23:30 source.zip
> >> looks like it contains an xbmc svn snapshot.
> >>
> >> root needs to allocate us some more space.
> >
> > until then id like to note that
> > 1. files can be attached to issues at roundup
>
> There are about 10gb that can be used for it, I hope that more space
> won't be necessary.

i have a bad feeling about this.

if someone has a ftp with reasonable space (100gb min, more better) that could
have a directory that is writeable by all and readable by the
ffmpeg developers please speak up now
also other things like ftp are possible as long as easy lightweight upload
and download via common command line tools is possible

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf