[FFmpeg-devel] rtsp.c udp_read_packet() fails to return when stream ends, simple fix

Martin Storsjö martin
Thu Mar 25 20:03:38 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Sam Gerstein wrote:

> It wasn't apparent to me what is the correct way of passing
> configuration down to this code, so here it is with a constant
> defined.  Pointers on configuration would be welcome, as would be any
> comments on style, etc. -
> Cheers,
> Sam

This one looks sensible to me, and stylewise I don't see any immediate
errors either.

Then onto the larger issue, bikeshedding about the proper timeout. :-) 10
seconds sounds ok to me, but perhaps 20 would be even better?

Making the select timeout a define perhaps could be a separate patch,
but that's nitpicking.

Also, don't top post, even if it's on your own mails. :-)

// Martin