[FFmpeg-devel] Movie from images

lk lk lukasz2365
Thu Mar 25 15:08:18 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to make movie from images.
I write a program on iPhone OS using Objective C, where I get images from
presentationLayer. On MAC OS there is QTKit library, where we can join
images to make .mov film. I want to make something similiar to what I did on
MAC OS. I found that ffmpeg can do this. I also found the script to make
movie from images:

ffmpeg -r 10 -b 1800 -i %03d.jpg test1800.mp4

How can we make it in code or how can we find the part of code which is
responsible for this command to rewrite it in our own program ?