[FFmpeg-devel] http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/docs/FILE?view=co links

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sat Mar 20 13:29:30 CET 2010

On date Sunday 2010-01-10 02:27:51 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Sunday 2010-01-10 02:07:13 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> > On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 01:06:48AM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > The referenced page is missing.
> > >
> > > Then I tried:
> > > http://nut-container.org/
> > >
> > > The link to the specification leads nowhere.
> > >
> > > I googled in search of some reference to the nut repo in vain.
> > >
> > > Then I tried:
> > > svn list svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut
> > >
> > > and finally I got the repo.
> > >
> > > Please fix the dangling links.
> >
> > fix them yourself you have a svn account :)
>
> The mplayerhq web server cannot resolve links of the type:
> http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/docs/FILE?view=co

Nut repo:
svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut

homepage/index.html points to:
http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/docs/nut.txt?view=co

In order to replace this with a link to an existing location, I need
the nut spec pages to be published somewhere (and so some help from
root I guess).

The best bet seems to have all the nut/docs dir published on the
nut-container site, another option suggested by Jai on IRC would be to
create a git mirror on github / gitorious.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fascinating and Frenzy Magnificient Prodigious EnGine