[FFmpeg-devel] Optimal Huffman Codes for (M)JPEG

David Sanders davidsanders
Wed Mar 10 02:03:16 CET 2010

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Just glancing at the code for
generating the Huffman codes it looks like the issue is still there.

In regards to GSoC projects, I just started looking but I was contemplating
the VC-1 interlaced streams project, in part because it deals with Blu-ray,
and I've got a little bit of a Blu-ray obsession going at the moment.
However, looking at the list again, this qualification task would probably
be more suited for the BSAC AAC decoder since it also deals with Huffman
codes.

Was also planning on using any qualification task I did here for the XBMC
qualification task as well, and possibly do the project there for BD-J
(there's that Blu-ray obsession again).