[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libavformat: URL reassembly with IPv6 addresses

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Thu Mar 4 23:50:21 CET 2010

Hi,

[no review yet, just answering question]

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Martin Storsj? <martin at martin.st> wrote:
> Ok, modified the patches in this way. This adds quite a bit of extra code
> to all of the protocols, but in principle still is a better solution. I'm
> not really sure which of them I prefer... What do you think?

Well, they're all network protocols/things. It makes sense that they
call ff_network_init(), imo. If not today, we'd add this tomorrow. In
fact, if they don't call it yet it might be a hidden bug.

Ronald