[FFmpeg-devel] Artifacts in H.264 decoding after r22052

Jean-Daniel Dupas devlists
Mon Mar 1 18:35:06 CET 2010

Le 1 mars 2010 ? 17:50, Carl Eugen Hoyos a ?crit :

>> It's cool to get a faster H.264 decoder, but it would be even more wonderful
>> if it was working properly ;-)
>
> It's cool to get bug-reports, but it would be even more wonderful had the
> reporter read http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html ;-)

I would be happy to do this, but I probably miss something as I can't figure how I'm supposed to register and login in the bug tracker to post a report.

The roundup user manual shows a "Register" button below the login box, but it do not appears in the ffmpeg tracker.

-- Jean-Daniel