[FFmpeg-devel] BDAV blu ray muxer format/specs

Thad Ward coderjoe69
Tue Jun 29 22:18:04 CEST 2010

--- On Mon, 6/28/10, U. George <netbeans at gatworks.com> wrote:
> Can someone point me to where I can
> find the specs for creating a BDAV muxer?

While I haven't pulled apart a stream to see the various packets that may be
in the stream, I do know that, at the base, it is a slightly-modified ISO
13818-1 transport stream. The difference is that each ISO-TS packet is
preceded by a 32-bit timestamp value, signaling when the packet is to be
delivered to the demuxer. The purpose of the timestamp is to avoid having
to add padding packets.