[FFmpeg-devel] mov file generated does not plays back on QT

David Favor david
Fri Jun 25 16:04:17 CEST 2010

Vladimir Pantelic wrote:
> Irfan Shaikh wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>>            MOV file generated by ffmpeg is not able to play back on
>> QT. Is any specific atom missing. I am only observing the seek baar
>> moves ahead, but the playing FPS in movie inspector is alwayz zero.
>> actual fps of file in 30 in movie inspector.
>>            Does QT requires some specific info. Generated file plays
>> good on VLC Player
>
> http://www.ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html

Better to first post to ffmpeg-user...

1) ffmpeg -i your_original_footage

2) ffmpeg command you used to create your .mov file

3) ffmpeg -i your_new_mov_file

There may be a simple fix.

--
Love feeling your best ever, all day, every day?
Click http://RadicalHealth.com for the easy way!