[FFmpeg-devel] bug with multitracks file

Larbi Joubala larbi.joubala
Tue Jun 22 10:49:08 CEST 2010

Hello,

We have patched our ffmpeg to support multitracks file (> 20 tracks). We
have done this because we work with multitracks file (MP4 and ASF). When
we launch the ffmpeg command above to just display the characteristics
of the input file, ffmpeg displays the 3 video tracks and 23 audio
tracks. So the patch works. But the patch works only until a certain
version of ffmpeg. Recent versions of ffmpeg(roughly > 23200) makes the
patch doesn't work. When we say the patch doesn't work that's because
when we launch the ffmpeg command above, ffmpeg only displays one video
track and one audio track.

ffpmpeg -i "3wmv3_23wma2.wmv"

the file "3wmv3_23wma2.wmv" with a README and the patch have been
uploaded into MPlayer FTP server /MPlayer/incoming/multitracks_file_bug.

Larbi Joubala
Resonate MP4