[FFmpeg-devel] [CHECKLIST] what is preventing us from switch to git

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sat Jun 12 13:51:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Jun 12, 2010, at 7:43 AM, M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:
> I would recommend people to use git-svn for a bit and see how it
> feels.

I know this is intended well, but I was very much thrown off by git-
svn, it's a complex mess. It's good if you want the complexities of
git for a SVN repo. To simply test & try git, it makes it way more
complex than git alone.

I hated git-svn, but am very comfortable with github. I don't use any
git-specific features, which is probably why.

Ronald