[FFmpeg-devel] bug submissions by facebook

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Thu Jun 3 19:49:28 CEST 2010

compn <tempn <at> twmi.rr.com> writes:

> >facebook_aac_in_avi.avi
>
> (couldnt find ffmpeg commit, but here is mplayer one)
> r29405 | compn | 2009-06-27 07:57:20 -0400 (Sat, 27 Jun 2009) | 1 line
> add 0xA106 twocc to aac decoders, fixes facebook sample
>
> i dont need this file anymore. but maybe others want it ?

This is the one file we really need to keep.

> >facebook_ntn2_fourcc.avi
>
> there is a .txt file that says we need to keep this file around to RE
> ntn2 codec. binary codec works in mplayer, so maybe make it a small
> ffmpeg task?

Small?

The mpeg files were fixed by Michael some time ago, the remaining mov files have
no "moov" atom (does that make them definitely unplayable?) or are corrupted
(facebook_aac_corruption.mp4).

Carl Eugen