[FFmpeg-devel] bug submissions by facebook

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Thu Jun 3 16:52:41 CEST 2010

Attila Kinali <attila <at> kinali.ch> writes:

> There are quite a few files from the facebook bug submission
> round a few months back in incomming. Could someone tell me
> which of the files are obsolete and can be deleted now tat
> the bugs are fixed? And is anyone working on the other bugs?

Please move facebook_wmv2_decode_crash.wmv to issue1230 and
facebook_broken_duration_mpeg2.avi to issue1307.

I did not find any information about the following files:
facebook_aac_corruption.mp4
facebook_aac_in_avi.avi
facebook_camera_30000fps.mp4
facebook_dca_probe_fail.mpg