No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Mon Jul 5 15:10:54 CEST 2010

the project to somebody that bullied me for too much time and cope with
his fan insulting and smear my name.

The logo had been used mostly by us, those doing the legwork, attending
the conferences and trying to keep the project alive and involving new
people with (you might notice that most of the libav team is the same
group of people that traveled around during linuxtag and fosdem,
mentored on the soc and keeps contacts with various downstreams). Why we
should give it up since is legally owned by one of us?

Next you'd say that I should keep volunteer administration job for
somebody that just kept insulting me?

Fabrice decided that Michael can keep the name, so be it. The logo isn't
his own and I'd rather keep using it.

I think that should give my side regarding the moral matter.

Were I mru I'd feel morally robbed by the idea.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux