No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Mon Jul 5 15:10:54 CEST 2010

unfortunately.  Files from our systems are generally named something.par.

> we also collect samples, so if you have some new ones, we would like to
> add them to our public samples repository.
>=20
> ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/
> please make a new dir, e.g. cctv-sample

Will do, when I submit the code patches to the list.  It will be mostly=20
stream captures as that is the code I've got permission to upstream.  The=20
par file demuxer is just some glue around a non-free library that I don't=20
(yet) have permission to distribute.  As a result builds with that enabled=20
are only used internally in the company.

Closed IPTV, the new safe and secure deterministic IP Video solution from D=
edicated Micros, is now shipping through selected distributors.
- Come and see this award winning plug and play, IP Video innovation at one=
 of our Roadshows around the UK visit: https://www.dedicatedmicros.com/euro=
pe/ClosedIPTVRoadshow2011
- Contact our Customer Services Team for more information regarding how to =
enter the world of safe and secure hybrid IP and analogue video surveillanc=
e systems.