[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] swscale regression tests

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Sat Jul 31 23:15:17 CEST 2010

2010/7/21 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
> Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> writes:
>> There are 42 input/output pixel formats, 5 algorithms being tested,
>> and all combinations of (64,96,128)->(64,96,128) conversions. That's
>> 79380 tests. Ideas to rework the tests are welcome.
>
> OK, then splitting it up probably isn't practical. ?How about one
> checksum per test? ?Did someone already suggest that?

I'm working on this in the other thread to add a switch for checksums
to swscale-test. Do you think splitting the tests in input formats is
good enough, or do you prefer another approach like Vitor?