[FFmpeg-devel] os_support.c r24072: change of include order

Martin Storsjö martin
Fri Jul 23 21:18:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010, Axel Holzinger wrote:

> Hello M?ns et al,
>
> os_support.c r24072 (os_support: include some headers only when
> needed) changed the include order. In r22329 unistd.h, fcntl.h and
> sys/time.h were included BEFORE inclusion of os_support.h, in r24072
> they are included AFTER inclusion of os_suport.h (besides making
> inclusion conditional on CONFIG_NETWORK).
>
> This breaks (at least my) build on Windows, because there is an
> ambiguity with the close function in winsock2.h (there is another
> close function in io.h).
>
> On my build the issue is solved, if os_support.h is included after the
> #include "network.h" line (potentially also directly before this
> line).
>
> Would it be thinkable to again change os_support.c and include
> os_support.h again after the above mentioned headers (similar to
> r22329)?

This would be ok for me at least (didn't test it yet, though).

What windows build environment do you use, if nobody else has run into the
issue yet? And in which way does it manifest itself (what compiler/linker
errors do you get)?

// Martin