[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] MMS protocol bug fixed

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sat Jul 17 17:24:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:43 PM, zhentan feng <spyfeng at gmail.com> wrote:
> some asf header only has ff_asf_stream_bitrate_properties without stream
> properties.
> if don't parse it, we cann't get the stream_num.
> for example the link:
> mmst://61.139.126.90/mtv

I don't quite understand, how does the ASF demuxer parse the streams
if the stream chunk is missing in the header? It sounds like we're
doing the wrong thing here. I'll give this a quick shot myself.

> "When the Payload field contains an ASF file header, the AFFlags
> ? ? ? ? field MUST be set to 0x04 if the ASF file header is split into
> multiple Data packets. AFFlags
> ? ? ? ? MUST be set to 0x0C if this is the last Data packet in the
> sequence. "
[..]
> Object Size
> Specifies the size, in bytes, of the *Header Extension Object*. The value of
> this field shall be set to 46 bytes.
> the chunksize read from the top is not 46.
> this is an unusual situation, should be handled particularly.

Please add these references in the code if you didn't already (I didn't check).

Ronald