[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] overlay filter

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Fri Jul 16 21:23:10 CEST 2010

L'octidi 28 messidor, an CCXVIII, Stefano Sabatini a ?crit?:
> Hi all,
> this is a work in progress based on Bobby and Baptiste work.
>
> It's not yet ready for review, I'm sending it here in case someone
> wants to have a look at it and/or commenting it.

Correctly if I am wrong: currently, ffmpeg can only build and insert filter
graphs that have exactly one input and one output, for any video input
stream. On the other hand, an overlay filter is almost useless unless it can
combine different video streams. Therefore, this filter could only be useful
for programs that directly use libavcodec and libavfilter.

Is someone currently working on support of complex filter graphs in ffmpeg?

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George
Desc: Digital signature