[FFmpeg-devel] Call for "make fate2" tests

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Jul 16 07:42:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 07:38:22AM +0300, Martin Storsj? wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010, Vitor Sessak wrote:
>
> > There are a few formats that could use some tests for "make fate2". Could the
> > maintainers send a patch or at least suggest one or more files to test?
> >
> > The list of formats is:
> >
> > (E)AC3
> > ATRAC 1 and 3
> > WMA v1
> > WMAPro
> > BinkAudio
>
> What about AMR, and the newly added GSM decoder?

http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/A-codecs/msgsm/ciao.wav
should be reasonable (it is the MS variant, not
aware of anything using the "normal" variant).
There's also the test suite for it, but it uses
a different format we'd e.g. need a demuxer for.