[FFmpeg-devel] [HACK] CDQ "support" for mov demuxer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Jul 14 21:11:18 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 02:04:15PM -0700, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Very interesting, I worked a bit on this, basically adding parsing
> functions.
> I'm not sure how to retrieve music data though, there is probably
> info in these atoms, run with -debug 1 and see.

It seems there is some interactivity data, and in one of those
there is an actual, ordinary mov, which in turn contains the data.
Updated to something that feels rather close to what quicktime is
probably doing.
What we recognize as the first track is only a "container" though.