[FFmpeg-devel] About ffmpeg XAVS support.

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari
Tue Jul 13 10:08:24 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:45 AM, jianwen chen
<jianwen.chen.video at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear,

Please do not top post.  Place your responses to messages below said messages.

> You mean the author information in the copyright license, right?
>
> For this I have to explain to avoid your misunderstanding. We respect the
> author and the copyright very seriously.
>
> The reason why this list is blank is we assign different modules for some
> students to implement. And when we finish, we merged all the modules
> together and checked in the code without careful check. ?Actually, we
> changed the code based on the X264 encoder, but we do not know ?what we
> should do? Should I add the author of X264 to this author list or ?
>
> Again, we are not familiar with the opensource rules, we are just fresh man
> with great passions. We can study and improve with your and all the help of
> the open source community. ? We will be as professional as you in the
> future. Please give some help on this. I really appreciate for your all
> kinds of help.

No problem.  Just leave the copyright notices and authors intact and
add a separate section below.  That's it.

Dark Shikari