[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] New library for shared non-generic libav* utils

Måns Rullgård mans
Fri Jul 9 20:26:57 CEST 2010

Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com> writes:

> On 07/09/2010 11:02 AM, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>> Baptiste Coudurier<baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com>  writes:

[...]

>>> Nah, this is heavily biased. A lot of lines are defines and macros in
>>> *.h, not talking about the recent controversial documentation commits.
>>
>> Much of libavutil functionality resides in header files, so counting
>> them is anything but biased.Are you jealous because your name didn't
>> show up at all?
>
> Are you on crack ? You'd better stop your childish game and get your
> shit together Mans. You are going too far.

You are the one who needs to calm down.  Did I do something to offend
you?  A while ago when you and Michael had a big fight, I mostly sided
with you.  Is this the thanks I get?

> And no libavutil functionality does not reside in header files.

Then how do you explain the headers being more than half the line count?

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com