[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] H.264/SQV3 separation: h264data.h
Sun Jan 10 23:39:48 CET 2010
On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 11:28:30PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 09:43:35AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > I did post a link to the patch. I did not attach it because it is 118kB:
> > http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~diego/split.diff
> --2010-01-10 23:24:57-- http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~diego/split.diff
> Resolving www1.mplayerhq.hu... 184.108.40.206
> Connecting to www1.mplayerhq.hu|220.127.116.11|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 2010-01-10 23:24:57 ERROR 404: Not Found.
I don't have the patch in a place where I can find it right now. It
basically changes the .h file into a .c file IIRC. Just read the mails,
there were some sideeffects that affected the gcc random code generator.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel