[FFmpeg-devel] Hi Request for Small Tasks for GSoC 2010

Mohamed Naufal naufal11
Sun Feb 28 08:34:07 CET 2010

On 23 February 2010 17:34, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> shankhs ch <shankhsps <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Thanx Carl
>
> And please do not top-post on the mailing lists, it is considered very rude.
>
> Carl Eugen

Hi
I am interested in the New Seeking API GSoC task. I am currently
working on the YOP playback system small task (the original patch was
submitted by another person, I am just tying to make it
commit-worthy). These are the questions I have
1. Is my small task good enough for consideration for GSoC?
2. If so, is it good enough for the seeking api task? Else, what task
would it be most suited for?

Naufal