[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libavformat: URL reassembly with IPv6 addresses

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Feb 28 02:53:29 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 06:33:28PM -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Martin Storsj? <martin at martin.st> wrote:
> > Ok, so based on this discussion, here's another suggestion. One function
> > that hides all the details of escaping IP addresses in URLs and assembling
> > URLs, which is quite simple and non-intrusive to use. All the code that
> > uses it is left as simple as before, or even becomes simpler.
>
> I like. Would like comments from others (Michael, Lucas).

i like it too, maybe the function name could be made more similar to
being the opposit of url_split() also maybe each should refer to the other
in doxy
anyway dont wait for a review by me, commit once both of you are ok
with it

He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. -- Lao Tsu