[FFmpeg-devel] RTMP stream stops after a while

Kostya kostya.shishkov
Wed Feb 17 20:07:22 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 06:44:21PM +0000, Mahmut Akcay wrote:
> Hi Kostya,
>
> Find attached the patch for reporting read bytes to server. It basically
> sends bytes received report every 1MB (seems reasonable to me).
> Feel free to amend the patch if you need.

Thanks for the patch but IIRC that interval is defined by some control
messages and should include all packet bytes (for header and
continuation markers as well as data bytes) but looks like servers don't
care much about its contents.