[FFmpeg-devel] rtp streaming x264+audio issues (and some ideas to fix them)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Feb 16 23:36:23 CET 2010

On 16/02/10 23:06, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Luca Abeni<lucabe72 at email.it>  wrote:
>> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:

>>> I'm using that exact one as workaround, works for me.
>>
>> Well, looking at the code and at the RFC it seems to me that
>> this is not a workaround, but a correct solution (unless I am
>> missing something).
>
> Did you apply this? Otherwise, shall I apply?

If Luca B. is ok with this patch, I think you can apply it.

>> My only concern is about overflows and/or 32bit/64bit issues
>> (I did not check if there could be problems with this).
>
> That problem exists both with and without this patch. I can put that
> on my todo list for later.

My impression was that this code was used to keep the timestamp small,
to avoid overflows... But I might be wrong.
Anyway, it was just a doubt; no objections.

				Luca