[FFmpeg-devel] Bug in the mpeg-ts writer code

Yann Coupin yann.coupin+ffmpeg
Tue Feb 16 20:12:39 CET 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> On Thursday 11 February 2010 18:47:26 Yann Coupin wrote:
>
> While it is no problem to use git-diff and mpegtsenc.c does not change
> frequently, the expected method is to checkout latest svn and use svn di
> from
> the main FFmpeg directory to produce a patch.

I did that this time. I'm just more used to work with git and so choose the
easy route :)

> > Feel free to comment if the patch is not up to standards with the way
> > ffmpeg code should be formatted.
>

> Patch format is ok but is missing the update for the regression test:
> Please run make test and change tests/data/b-lavf.ts (and possibly
> tests/seek.regression.ref) accordingly.

And attached is a version with the modified regression tests (which
fortunately enough succeeds :)

Yann