[FFmpeg-devel] Bug in the mpeg-ts writer code

Yann Coupin yann.coupin+ffmpeg
Tue Feb 16 02:31:40 CET 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> On Thursday 11 February 2010 18:47:26 Yann Coupin wrote:
>
> While it is no problem to use git-diff and mpegtsenc.c does not change
> frequently, the expected method is to checkout latest svn and use svn di
> from
> the main FFmpeg directory to produce a patch.

Will do that tomorrow when I have access to the machine hosting the code.

> > Feel free to comment if the patch is not up to standards with the way
> > ffmpeg code should be formatted.
>
> Patch format is ok but is missing the update for the regression test:
> Please run make test and change tests/data/b-lavf.ts (and possibly
> tests/seek.regression.ref) accordingly.

Just to clarify because I'm not used to the quality process of the project,
is the file b-lavf.ts a result file that should be produced or a file that
is compared against the result of a test encoding that I should replace with
a newly produced file that's now valid with the fix? And what about
seek.regression.ref, what's this file used for?

Yann