[FFmpeg-devel] FFconf - Call for Participants

François Revol revol
Sat Feb 13 18:11:36 CET 2010

Le Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:09:30 +0100, Attila Kinali a ?crit :
> Moin,

Plop,

> Some of us who were at FOSDEM last weekend discussed, once again,
> the prospects of a video coding conference, to bring together
> all the developers of the video coding community, to talk and
> discuss the things that matter most to us... and drink beer together
> ;-)

I didn't have much time to devote at FOSDEM...

> From what we've discussed during FOSDEM, we thought it might best
> to have the meeting this summer (probably august) in central europe
> (probably germany).

I'd say it might be interesting to organize aside another existing
event to benefit from the infrastructure.

Two might be interesting:

http://2010.rmll.info/ 6-11/07/2010

http://www.froscon.org/ 21-22/08/2010

Fran?ois.