[FFmpeg-devel] [FATE] how to add multiple versions of the same test?

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Dec 29 01:30:55 CET 2010

On 12/28/2010 06:39 PM, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to add fate tests to make sure we don't break -flags emu_edge
> (as per attached patch), which are otherwise identical to the regular
> VP8 tests. Is there an easy way to do this, ideally without
> duplicating the whole test spec? Vitor? Mans?

That's a way.

It does something a bit ugly here and there but you get the idea, it
uses again foreach+macro, one level of indirection and the patsubst hack
to have the targets with meaningful names, overrides REF so you have
another ugly thing for the reference path.

I'm too tired to clean it up now =)

lu

--

Luca Barbato