[FFmpeg-devel] How ffplay resolves bad timestamps?

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Wed Dec 22 23:21:29 CET 2010

Hi.

Ok, that's good to hear. On the other hand, for streams without RTP-Info,
> I guess one can use the timestamp/sequence number of the first packet of
> each stream to avoid having too many codepaths/special cases.

You mean the first packet with good (non-NOPTS) time-stamp?

Sorry, it's from March this year, and probably doesn't apply too well on
> todays SVN. I'll let you know when I get round to polishing it up.

Great, thanks.

Regards.