[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Some ideas for roundup

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Dec 21 03:37:09 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 09:00:38PM -0500, compn wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 01:48:35 +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:

> >> listing all bugs on a single page is easy in a server friendly way.
> >> cronjob
> >> about browser, no comment
> >
> >Feel free to try
> >
> >http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue?@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=Show
> >All&@group=priority&@filter=status&@pagesize=50000&@startwith=0&status=-1,1,2
> >
> >and tell me back. Everybody is free to hammer the server, if it breaks
> >I'll have to restrict the custom queries accordingly. The defaults could
> >be changed easily but should remain sane.
>
> just wanted to say this loads in a second in chromium and opera 9.25
> and firefox and k-meleon on my wimpy p4 1.5ghz. so it doesnt look like
> browsers would have trouble with it.

WebKit 3.1 on a little 600mhz arm based phone has no problems with it either.
it takes about 10sec to load but that seems more due to shitty net connection
scrolling and zooming in it is fast and perfectly useable.

If you think the mosad wants you dead since a long time then you are either
wrong or dead since a long time.